New U.K. players are now being offered ¬£10.00 FREE by LadyLucks Mobile Casino.
New U.K. players must use promo code "get10" when registering. If you don't use the promo code you'll only get the standard ¬£5.00 free.
No payment details are required and players keep what they win.
LAndroid Devices include Motorola, Samsung and HTC and LG.
LadyLucks mobile casino games include Mobile Slots, Roulette, Blackjack and Bingo. It doesn't yet offer Mobile Poker.
See Also: The new LadyLucks Android Games Line Up.
Described as "A simple, fun and super-quick iPad Bingo game. Tickets for '1 Minute' iPad Bingo cost just 10p each and you can buy 1-100 tickets per game. Prizes are straight forward. Win ¬£10.00 for the full house, ¬£4.00 for 2 lines and ¬£2.00 for 1 line."
MOObile Games currently offer new players ¬£5.00 Free to give it a try (available in numerous currencies). You keep what you win and no payment details are required to claim the freebie. Claim the FREE ¬£5 here.
Despite being well executed technically, it's the 'real money' aspect LadyLucks mobile bingo of it that gets my back up.
It starts off all well and good. You buy your mobile bingo ticket(s) from 10p each. Then it's eyes down for cash prize for being the first to a get a single line, being the first to get a two lines and/or then the first to get a get a full house.
The problem with LadyLucks bingo is that if 'full house' isn't won within a certain number of balls being drawn, the full house prize rolls over to the next game. Forcing you to buy more tickets if you want to be in with a chance to win.
Obviously no one actually forces you to buy more tickets, you can just walk away.
However, compare it to the mFortune mobile bingo game and I suspect you'll never play LadyLucks bingo again. mFortune don't roll over the cash prize. You play until someone wins.
I still pop in and out of LadyLucks for their mobile slots, they have some cracking progressive jackpots up for grabs, but whenever I fancy a session of bingo I opt for mFortune everytime. Because I always stand a chance of winning.
See also: mobilebingoguide.com
How to sign up For LadyLucks iPad Bingo and claim your FREE ¬£5.00
LadyLucks, a provider of iPad bingo games and mobile bingo are offering new players ¬£5.00 free to try it out. No billing information is required as part of the sign up process or to claim your FREE ¬£5.00.
There are two ways to get started. First, you can sign up using a desktop computer, laptop or notebook. CLICK HERE using your web browser and enter your mobile phone number. You will receive an SMS text message contaning a link. Click the link in the text and go to step 2 in this guide.
How to Sign Up For LadyLucks iPhone Bingo and Claim your FREE ¬£5.00
LadyLucks, a provider of iPhone bingo and iPhone casino games, offer you ¬£5.00 Free to try out their mobile bingo game on your iPhone. No billing information is required to create your LadyLucks player account or to claim your FREE ¬£5.00.
There are two ways to get started. First, you can sign up using a desktop computer, laptop or notebook. CLICK HERE using your web browser and enter your mobile phone number. You will receive an SMS text containing a link. Click the link in the text and go to step 2 in this guide.
Creating a LadyLucks player account on your iPhone
1. Using the Safari browser on your iPhone. CLICK HERE and enter your mobile phone number. You will receive a text with a link. Tap the link.
2. You will be asked to create a four digit security pin and you will need this every time you sign in to your LadyLucks player account. Confirm the four digit code by re-entering it.
3. Next, enter your name, date of birth and gender. You then provide your postcode and house number. This is all the personal details required of you. Tap the ‚ÄėNext‚Äô button.
You will be invited to add a shortcut icon to LadyLucks on your home screen. I recommend this as it is the easiest way to get back to LadyLucks iPhone bingo in future.
4. Tap the LadyLucks icon on your home screen and it will take you to the secure login page. Enter your mobile number and your four digit security pin.
Once you have gained access, you will be shown list of LadyLucks mobile casino games. Find bingo and tap it. It‚Äôs at this point you are credited with your FREE ¬£5.00. Congratulations! You now have a LadyLucks player account, with ¬£5.00 free and you‚Äôre ready to go. Good luck!
How to sign up for mFortune Bingo on iPad and claim your free ¬£5.00
mFortune, provider of iPad casino games and mobile bingo, have a cracking FREE ¬£5.00 offer for new players. On joining, you get ¬£5.00 to try out their games without obligation. No billing details are required to claim your free ¬£5.00.
There are two ways to get started. The first step is easiest done using a desktop computer, laptop or notebook. Simply CLICK HERE using your web browser. Enter your mobile phone number. You‚Äôll receive a text message to your mobile phone, containing a link that you use to create a player account.
Click the link in message, then skip to step 2...
How to sign up for mFortune Bingo on iPhone and claim your free ¬£5.00
mFortune, provider of iPhone casino games and mobile bingo, have a cracking FREE ¬£5.00 offer for new players. On joining, you get ¬£5.00 to try out their games without obligation. No billing details are required to claim your free ¬£5.00.
Claiming your FREE ¬£5.00 using your iPhone.
1. CLICK HERE using the Safari browser on iPhone and Tap the 'BINGO' icon.
2. Click the ‚Äėadd to home screen‚Äô button. This will place the 'Bingo' shortcut icon on your iPhone home screen.
3. Tap the shortcut on your home screen, and then hit ‚ÄėPlay for Real Money‚Äô link, followed by the ‚ÄėRegister Account‚Äô link.
3. Enter your mobile telephone number, choose a username and a password. Tap ‚Äėnext‚Äô button.
4. Now enter your basic personal info. i.e. Confirm you‚Äôre over 18, First Name, Surname, Date of Birth, Post Code and House number. It‚Äôll auto fill your full postal address. Tap ‚Äėenter‚Äô button.
5. You‚Äôll get a second text message. This one contains a link that you tap to confirm your account.
6. You now have an mFortune player account. Congrats!
7. Any time you want to play mFortune Bingo on your iPhone, simply click the shortcut on your home screen. The first time you log in, you‚Äôll be asked to choose a permanent ‚Äėnickname‚Äô.
Once registered, I was offered an addition ¬£3.00 if I ‚Äúshared‚ÄĚ on facebook by simply tapping the ‚Äėshare‚Äô button. No brainer! Nice one mFortune.